What's iPOJOiPOJO is a service component runtime aiming to simplify OSGi application development. It natively supports ALL the dynamism of OSGi. iPOJO is made to run the modern applications exhibiting modularity and requiring runtime adaption and autonomic behavior.
- components are developed as POJOs - nothing else is required!
- the component model is extensible, so feel free to adapt it to your needs
- the standard component model manages service providing and service dependencies, and so can require any other OSGi services
- iPOJO manages the component instance lifecycle and the environment dynamics as never before possible
- iPOJO provides a powerful composition system to create highly dynamic applications
- iPOJO supports annotations, XML, and a Java-based API to define components
- iPOJO applications are natively dynamic, adaptable and autonomic-ready
Why choose iPOJO
The developer corner
- iPOJO Core, Composite and Annotations 1.8.4 are now available : iPOJO Runtime (Core), the composite support and the annotations are now available from the Download section and the Maven Central repository. (2012-11-06)