Apache Felix Sigil Ivy Settings
The following items in ivysetting.xml need to be configured for Sigil.
The sigil-parser takes the following optional attributes:
- delegateType the parser type that Sigil delegates to; default it the ivy parser.
- delegateFile the name of the file accepted by the delegate parser; default is ivy.xml.
- keepDependencies a regular expression that matches the artifact names of any dependencies that should be kept; default is for Sigil to ignore all existing dependencies.
- quiet produce less output during the resolution process.
and an override child element: This is only needed when a delegate parser expects Ant variables to be set during the ivy:buildlist task (or the ProjectRepository initialisation), which they are not. The delegate parser should really be fixed, as otherwise the ivy:buildlist task won't work without this workaround.
- name the name of the Ivy variable that will be over-ridden
- pattern a regular expression matching the resource directory path
replace the value to set
The sigil-resolver takes two mandatory attributes:
- name the resolver name
config the sigil repository configuration properties file
Sigil injects dependencies with
organisation="sigil". You need to ensure that Ivy uses the sigil-resolver to resolve such dependecies:
<modules> <module organisation="sigil" name=".*" resolver="sigil" /> ... </modules>