Web Console NG
As discussed on the list stipulated by [Valentin Valchev's comment on FELIX-3773|https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3773?focusedCommentId=13503120&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13503120] lets collect data in a next generation Web Console...
- New extension API built from ground up
- Compatibility layer to support old plugins
- Provide request information such as request extension (.json, .html, etc.) request extension string, path splitting
- Support OSGi RFC-182 natively (see the OSGi Early Draft 2012.10 for details) (Stable/defined RESTful API)
- Configuration Printers: support machine processable formats like returning json (right now we have text and html) ... please add ...