The Apache Felix User Admin MongoDB store provides a MongoDB-based store for use with the Felix UserAdmin service. It uses MongoDB to persist the role information.
Note that this driver additionally needs the MongoDB java driver in order to operate!
The MongoDB-based store service this bundle provides can be configured at runtime by using the service PID "org.apache.felix.useradmin.mongodb". The configuration options recognized by this service are:
- "server": a space separated string containing the MongoDB servers. The format for this string is: "<host1:port1> <host2:port2>". This value is optional and defaults to "localhost:27017";
- "dbname": a string value containing the name of the database to use for this store. This value is optional and defaults to "ua_repo";
- "collection": the name of the database collection to use for this store. This value is optional and defaults to "useradmin";
- "username": a string value representing the name of the user to authenticate against MongoDB. This value is optional and defaults to "" (empty string);
- "password": a string value representing the password to authenticate against MongoDB. This value is optional and defaults to "" (empty string).
Alternatively, one can also supply the above mentioned configuration keys prefixed with "org.apache.felix.useradmin.mongodb." as system properties. For
example by adding -Dorg.apache.felix.useradmin.mongodb.server=my.mongo.server:29000 to your JVM arguments will let this service use the MongoDB server at "my.mongo.server" on port 29000. However, using system properties will imply that only a single store can be configured on a system (which could be a sensible default for some situations)!