The Apache Felix User Admin provides an implementation of the OSGi UserAdmin compendium service. It allows you to manage roles (users and groups), define RBAC-like authorization schemes and test whether certain roles are authorized to initiate certain actions.
- Background explains the problem being solved and the main design goals;
- Getting Started helps you with the basic concepts by example;
- Using the file store helps you with using the file-based repository store;
- Using the MongoDB store helps you with using the MongoDB-based repository store;
- Writing custom repository stores helps you in writing your own repository store.