The Felix web site and documentation are maintained on our wiki.
In an effort to make it easier to find desired documentation, we have divided our documentation section into the following six areas:
- Getting started - This area captures a few links from the areas below that will help you get started with Felix.
- FAQs - This area captures all FAQ documentation, which typically varies from subproject to subproject.
- Community - This area captures documentation associated with how the Felix community works and how to become involved in it.
- Development - This area captures documentation for Felix developers or those interested in becoming Felix developers; this is not intended for Felix users although some information may be useful.
- Subprojects - This area captures user documentation for the various Felix subprojects.
- Tutorials, examples, and presentations - This area captures general user documentation that does not necessarily fit into any single subproject.
If you are unable to find the documentation you need, please ask on the mailing lists. Also, feedback on improving the documentation and/or organization of this site is welcome.