This page highlights projects that use Apache Felix (listed alphabetically):
- Apache Karaf - A small, OSGi-based runtime that provides a lightweight container into which various components and applications can be deployed (formerly an Apache Felix subproject).
- Apache ServiceMix - an Enterprise Service Bus (using Felix via Karaf).
- Apache Sling - a JCR content based web application framework
- Apache Tuscany - an open source implementation of SCA.
- Ascert VersaTest - enterprise system testing platform
- DySoWeb - A platform for dynamic component deployment.
- GlassFish - JavaEE application server.
- OW2 JOnAS - JavaEE application server.
- SIP Communicator - a multi-protocol instant messenger and SIP software phone.