iPOJO is hosted as an Apache Felix sub-project, you can ask questions by sending mails to the Felix mailing lists. There is two mailing lists: The users mailing list The developer mailing list
If you want a features, an improvement or report a bug, open an issue on the Apache Felix bug tracker:
- Go to the https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX page
- Create an account or log in.
- Open the 'Create a new issue in project Felix' form.
- Then, select the Felix project and the issue type (improvement, bug, wish, new feature...)
- At the second step, select the iPOJO component and fill out the form (please select the affected version only)
- Finally click on the create button
You can also watch the issue to monitor progress. The iPOJO team tries to give you quick and frequent feedback on issues.