Apache Felix Health Checks
Based on a simple HealthCheck SPI interface, Felix Health Checks are used to check the health/availability of Felix systems at runtime based on inputs like
- OSGi framework status
- JMX MBean attribute values
- OSGi service(s) / SCR component(s) availability
- ... or any context information retrievable via any API
Health checks are easily extensible either by
- configuring the default HealthCheck services in bundle
generalchecks(can be configuration or scripts)
- or by implementing your own
HealthCheckto cater special requirements (this is done by just registering a service for this interface)
For simple setups, the out of the box health checks are usually sufficient.
To execute health checks, the Gogo commands
hc:exec are provided or with the web console plugin installed, use the URL
For detailed documentation, see README.md file in source repository.